1 – Type of cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the website and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the website:
2 – Technical cookies
- Numerous technologies are available to store information on the user’s computer and have it collected by websites, that of HTML cookies being the best known and most widely used. HTML cookies are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the website by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser being used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his or her Internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
- Technical cookies allow the website to be used securely and efficiently.
- The cookies that are inserted into the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or the like are technical only if used for the purpose of optimising the website directly by the owner of the website itself, which can collect information on the number of users and how they visit the website in aggregate form. Under these conditions, such rules as provided for technical cookies will also apply to analytics cookies, in terms of both information and consent.
- As far as duration is concerned, you can distinguish between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to every page being visited, and permanent cookies, which remain active in the PC up to expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed, and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server required to allow a safe, efficient exploration of the website.
3 – Non technical cookies
- Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles based on the user and are utilized to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user will be required to give his or her explicit consent.
- Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Method of data processing
- Like all websites, this website also uses log files where information collected in an automated form during users’ visits to the website is stored. The information that may be collected includes the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– the website the visitor visited prior to the website (referral), and the website visited afterwards;
– where applicable, the number of clicks.
- The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the website, and for security reasons. Such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- For security reasons (i.e. through spam filters, firewalls, and anti-virus software), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the website or to cause harm to other users, or in any case to carry out any other form of harmful activity or offence. This data is never used to identify or profile users. The sole purpose of processing is to protect the website and its users. Such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- Such information as disclosed by the users of the website through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability for breaching the law. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his or her browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the website.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the help page of the browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
5 – Social Network Plugins
- The collection and the use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which you are kindly asked to refer:
- Article 13, paragraph 2, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The website promigroup.com therefore intends to inform the user that he or she may exercise the following rights:
– the right to obtain from the data controller access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), the right to updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, point a) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), the right to rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the right to supplementation (Article 7, paragraph 3, point a) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), the right to restriction of processing (article 18 of the EU Regulation), the right to object to processing for legitimate reasons (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), and the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to obtain the erasure (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including the data that does not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, point b) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the data updating, rectification, supplementation, deletion, blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention – for example, with regard to their content – of those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, point c) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities, or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If data processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, point a) – express consent to use – or on Article 9, paragraph 2, point a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religion or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – , the user shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Likewise, in case of breach of the law, the user shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of data processing control in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of your rights, please refer to Article 15 and the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This website might share some of the collected data with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics Service. The transfer is authorized and strictly governed by Article 45, paragraph 1, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- The data will not be transferred to any third countries that do not comply with the provisions of Article 45 and the following articles of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
- This website processes users’ data in a lawful, correct manner, taking all proper security measures aimed at preventing any unauthorised access, any disclosure, any unauthorised change or destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and/or electronic tools, in an organised manner and strictly in connection with the above purposes.
- In addition to the data controller, in some circumstances, categories of authorised persons involved in the management of the website (administrative, sales, marketing and legal staff as well as system administrators) or external parties (such as third party suppliers of technical services, postal services, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies) may have access to personal data.
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported through specific notifications to users.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 26/01/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.