What we are looking for:
- Maximum 30 years
- At least 3 years of corporate experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Established troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn guided by a keen curiosity
- Proven technical experience in installing, configuring and managing systems such as, Windows Client, Server, Office, Office365 and Active Directory, Networks, Virtual Infrastructure.
- Willing to move frequently with the possibility of relocation
- Equipped with a B license
What we offer:
To candidates who match the criteria sought, PromiGroup will be able to offer a compensation package at the highest level in the industry, both in terms of Ral, Benefits and contractual framework.
Beyond this, the company will offer professional and cultural growth for the person, who will live and relate in a young, stimulating and dynamic environment.
After the induction, always accompanied by one of our Senior Systems Engineers, the administration of training courses and team focus will help the newly hired employee acquire high-level professional skills and abilities.
Send your resume to our email.
They are valued as a skill:
- Linux (systems management and maintenance)
- Managing complex infrastructure based on virtualization (vSphere, VSan, Hyper-V etc.).
- Advanced network management (e.g., CCNA and above)
- Firewall management (Sophos, Sonicwall, Fortinet, Juniper etc.).
- SAN Management
- Cross-functional experience on DellEMC products
- Backup software (Veeam, Networker etc.)
- Management of e-mail systems (O365, Zimbra, Exchange etc.).